miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

Danger, a girl !


Sulley and Mike were afraid of Boo and tried to protect themselves from her with colanders, kitchen gloves and a garbage can lid as a shield , but that didn't intimidate Boo, on the contrary, she wanted to play and she chased them. Shulley gave her a doll to keep her occupied, but Mike was annoyed because the doll was his; he grabbed it from Boo and she started to cry disconsolately. The electric power voltage varied immediately , something that could arouse suspicions and attract the police, so it was necessary to calm Boo down.

1 comentario:

roye dijo...

I found this is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing Extra le lena na this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.

cheap flights to bali
flights to bali
bali flights